Sunday School. All classes start with prayer and offer teaching based on the Scriptures.
- Special Needs Class – This is a small class designed to give more individual attention to those who have special needs.
- Disciple Class – For Young Adults both single and married. This class encourages putting faith into action and is involved in mission projects and retreats.
- Faith Fellowship – This class enjoys a time of fellowship and the study of faith issues that impact our lives on a daily basis.
- Senior Sunday School – This is a traditional Sunday school class. It begins with a time of prayer, singing and inspirational reading, This is followed by someone teaching on a particular scripture or faith issue.
Bible Studies. We have three Bible Study Groups.
- Woman’s Bible Study – This group meets on Mondays at 1:30 Pm at the Church. At the moment the women are studying a book by Charles Stanley on the Holy Spirit.
- Pastor’s Bible Study – This group meets on a Tuesday at 7:00 PM in the parsonage next to the church. At the moment we are studying the book of Proverbs.
- Small Group Bible Study – This group meets on the first and last Monday of each month at the home of Ruth Shenk and seeks to grow in the basics of the Christian life through sharing and teaching.
- Sewing Circle – Meets on Tuesdays at 9:00 AM at the church to make garments for the needy.
- Noon Meal – Every 5th Monday of the month at noon the church serves a hot meal for the under privileged.
- Missionaries – The Church supports many missionaries throughout the world.