Hebron United Methodist Church traces its origin back to 1909 when the United Brethren Annual Conference authorized the formation of a Sunday School Class to be known as the Hebron Mission under the oversight of the Rev. Clint S. Miller.
A lot at the present site was purchased during the summer of that year. The building was completed in 1910. The congregation originally numbered at 85 members, many of whom came from our mother church in Avon. The brick parsonage was built in 1929. In 1934 extensive improvements were made to the church building. A union between the Evangelical Church and the United Brethren took place in 1946 to form the Evangelical United Brethren Church.
The present sanctuary was started in 1957 and completed in 1958. In 1968 the Evangelical United Brethren and Methodist Church merged to form the United Methodist Church.
The mission of the United Methodist Church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. In line with our evangelical beginnings Hebron Church has adopted the following mission statement: We are thus a worshiping congregation centered on God’s word who live in a committed relationship to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and seek to allow Jesus to minister to others through us.